September 28, 2017
5 Hacks to Create Engaging Website
A recent article, 12 Common Reasons Why You’re Not Attracting Customers to Your Website by Amanda Strouse says that your business needs not just a website, but an engaging website to get the attention of your potential customers and ultimately win their trust to spend their hard-earned money for your products or services.
Here are some tips to make your website engaging and attractive to customers.
1. Make your website mobile-friendly.
Most people are browsing the Internet on their mobile devices, so it’s imperative to make sure your website is mobile-friendly so that it can be easily viewed and navigated from different cell phones, tablets and other devices.
2. Ensure your website is created by an expert.
- The site must have correct coding for good SEO.
- Meta data should be properly written to help drive traffic to the site when it comes up in search results.
- Viewers must be able to find the information they’re looking for easily, so a thoughtful navigation and page layout are also essential features of a high-converting website.
- Having professional pictures, language and a color-scheme that are relevant and significant to the viewers are also vital in keeping the right people on your site.
3. Content and its structure should include keywords.
Keywords are required in your website so that people can find it organically on search engines. Keywords are not only required to be put in the text on the website, but particularly in the website structure, meaning title tags, alt tags, meta data, etc.
4. Should have a functional inbound strategy.
A functional inbound strategy should include landing pages, social media marketing, online PPC advertising, email marketing and SEO components to attract the right types of people to the website and convince them to become leads or customers.
5. There should be a blog or get new content regularly.
Blogs help SEO and help attract new visitors as well as returning visitors to your website. Keeping your website fresh and updating it regularly (whether that’s adding pictures, creating new pages, changing keywords , altering headings, adding videos or case studies ) will help attract viewers and eventually move your site up in search results.
These simple tips will help your business make more than just a website, but will help build your customer base.